Poland Information Technology (IT) Group Functions
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life?
Do you enjoy problem solving in elegant ways?
Do you have an analytic mind? If so, you could be the right person for this role. We are looking for a developer who will:
- Be a member of a software development team
- Develop new and complex changes from requirements through to implementation in Agile way
- Be passionate about improving developer experience and making it easy to do the right thing
- Identify and implement improvements to the design and stability of the platform
help with the next step of journey in moving systems to the cloud
- Further automate our build chain including automation of testing.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be part of the Logistics IT, part of Core Group Services. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes. The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java including Junit and Test Driven Development approaches.
- Experience in PostgreSQL/relational databases plus use of an object relational-mapping framework such as Hibernate or JPA
- Knowledge and experience of working with Spring framework and SpringBoot
- Hands on experience with version control tool like Git, GitLab and CI/CD pipeline
- experience in working with a cloud a plus.
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.