You will earn
- UoP: 12 000 – 17 000 PLN gross/month
- B2B: 13 000 – 20 000 PLN net/month + VAT
15 Jun 2022
15 Jul 2022 Description
Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 120+ crew. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for:
Python Developer. In this role you will be developing a system used to manage business entities information and employee information with strong ability to shape directions. This involves working with external services, extending and maintaining internal APIs and cooperating with other teams.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 2+ years of experinece with Python;
- Problem solving;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Docker.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Familiarity with Bottle;
- Familiarity with Azure.
- Knowledge of React;
By joining us, you gain:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's get to know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Anna and Mateusz.
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.