Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results. Title and Summary
Junior Software Engineer
We are seeking a motivated and talented Junior Software Engineer to join our team. This role is situated withing Aiia, one of the newest Mastercard’s acquisitions. Aiia is a revolutionary Fintech platform focused on transforming account-to-account payments ecosystem. As a Junior Software Engineer, you will join a team of 6 members led by scrum master and a lead developer.
The squad structure is flat and T-Shaped, so it means that there is no hierarchy, and every developer does all kinds of tasks. Your squad would be a part of the Connectivity Division which is responsible for development and maintenance of the products that secure high quality connectivity to banks across Europe. Join us in shaping the future of software development and delivering world-class products to our customers.
- .NET 6 – REST APIs
- Azure Cloud – AppService, AppInsights, Storages, KeyVaults
- GIT, Azure DevOps
- At least 1 year of experience in backend development
- Knowledge of C# / .NET
- Ability to write clean, extensible, and testable code
- Ability to learn effectively
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Software Development: Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of software solutions using the latest technologies and best practices. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining connections towards banks APIs across entire Europe.
- Collaboration and Technical Contributions: Collaborate closely with development teams, contribute to software projects, and assist in creating solutions that ensure a seamless user experience across our applications.
- Quality Assurance: Participate in code reviews, work with colleagues to maintain code quality, and contribute to the delivery of high-quality and maintainable code.
- Problem Solving and Innovation: Utilize your problem-solving skills to address technical challenges and contribute to the development of creative solutions that push the boundaries of what's possible.
- Basic knowledge: Demonstrate a basic knowledge in software development, with hands-on experience in relevant programming languages, tools, and technologies.
- Learning Proficiency: Demonstrate your aptitude for effective learning by showcasing your ability to quickly grasp new concepts, technologies, and methodologies.
- Team Collaboration: Highlight your ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams, contributing to a positive and innovative work environment.
Join us at Mastercard and contribute to our software engineering efforts as a Junior Software Engineer. Bring your skills and passion for crafting quality solutions to a team dedicated to delivering innovative software products. Elevate quality. Drive innovation. Shape the future of software engineering. Apply today.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.