We are opening another position in the Development department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell , Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
iRonin was founded by a programmer and from the beginning our assumption is to implement only those projects that will be developmental for the developer.
- Product development related to renewable energy sources - a platform connecting photovoltaic producers with contractors
- Working in a small team and creating new functionalities (90%)
- Designing APIs and interfaces
- Writing database queries using the knex library (for PostgreSQL)
- Writing integration tests
- Work in Kanban (GitLab, Jira, communication with CTO 1-2 times a week)
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer
- You have commercial experience with Node.js
- You like working with platforms like AWS or GCP
- You know Apache Kafka
- You have experience in designing API
- You worked with microservices architecture
- Experience with the Go language is welcome but not required
- Flexible Work Hours: We looked up the definition of the word flexible and it turns out that starting work between 7:00 and 9:00 is not it! With us you work any hours you want: morning, evening, some morning, some evening - whatever, up to you!
- 100% Remote: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will surely introduce you to this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we run are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly in US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit.
- Possibility of coworking: If you have a need to get out of the house a few times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a cowork or renting an office like we do in Rzeszow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Tricity and Poznan.
- Paid vacation: We offer a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and paid days off.
+Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance