General information Country
What We Do?
- New Feature Development – we turn requirements into stylish and useful new features for our web and mobile applications.
- Scrum – our small cross-functional team works independently to deliver features.
- Methodology – we use industry best practices to ensure we deliver code to be proud of; Code reviews, Pair Programming, TDD, BDD, and CI are all part of the toolset.
- Testing – we write unit and integration tests using standard testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, and Gherkin) to keep our quality high.
- Impact – each team member has a real impact on our product by collaborating with designers and product owners.
- Minimal Maintenance – maintenance happens, but we spread the work throughout the year, taking about 15% of any developer’s time.
- Global Scale – work with colleagues from around the world; We have teams in Canada, the USA, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Philippines, and India.
What will you need?
- Java development knowledge, including knowledge of JSP, Servlets, and JDBC.
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL: Oracle, Postgres, DB2, or MySQL.
- English language proficiency (good verbal and written communication skills).
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, analyze problems and provide innovative solutions. Communication with a self-starter attitude and attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of software engineering. processes and Agile Software Development (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Knowledge of at least one of Angular, React, and Node.js.
- Knowledge/Experience with application servers such as Oracle WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, and JBoss.
- Knowledge/Experience with tools like Ant, Maven, SonarQube, TeamCity, etc.
- Servlets, Web Services.
- HTML5, CSS, COMPASS, SASS, LESS
- AJAX, JSON, SOAP, REST.
- Understanding of different OS Memory management strategies, heap structure, and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of TDD and Unit testing.
- Experience with a Time and Attendance or Scheduling application is a plus.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems. Over 60,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation. For more information visit www.infor.com
At Infor, we strive for an environment that is founded on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management™ (PBM™) and eight Guiding Principles: integrity, stewardship & compliance, transformation, principled entrepreneurship, knowledge, humility, respect, self-actualization. Increasing diversity is important to reflect our markets, customers, partners, and communities we serve in now and in the future.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on PBM. Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Infor does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.
At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here.