We are looking for an Application Developer.
- Analysis and requirements gathering
- Development of new solutions
- Testing of new solutions including proper security control
- Manage and store source codes in DevOps
- Preparation of documentation – both technical and user manual
- Provide 2nd line support and incident resolution according to ITIL procedures.
- Ensure efficient and customer focused IT support aligned with the service level agreed.
Required Education, Experience And Job-related Skills
- Microsoft Development tools
- Microsoft Azure technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft key technologies – .NET Core, Azure Functions, Web Services, API Management, Workflows
- Good business understanding. Capable of understanding business ideas and requirements, and ability to transform requirements into IT solutions.
- Customer service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English – oral and written
What We Offer
- Truly awesome team
- Competitive salary
- Private health care package
- Group insurance
- Technical or managerial career path
- International and non-corporate work environment
- Soft skills development
Application And Further Information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply ’ at the top-right corner.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.