Are you looking for an innovative and consolidated place for your professional development? Your place is with us!
We are expanding our teams to take on defense projects.
We´ll get to the point; we'll tell you what's not on the web. If you want to know more about us go to GMV website
WHAT CHALLENGE WILL YOU BE TAKING ON?
In our team you will make part of our SW Development Team in Poland, participating in the development of .NET-based applications in the security domain across different projects.
On this position you will:
- Design and develop parts of a complete enterprise-grade software system.
- Translate requirements (user stories) into a software design. Produce technical documentation.
- Propose technical solutions for business needs and technical problems.
- Optimize the produced software from the performance, security and quality points of view.
- Collect and interpret software metrics.
- Perform Unit and Integration Testing of the developed software.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support.
WHAT DO WE NEED IN OUR TEAM?
We are looking for experts in .NET with:
- BSc or higher education degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, and/or SharePoint
- Knowledge of MS SQL, IIS
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, MS Visual Studio
- Experience with Web Services, including WS-Security and related extensions
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
- Expertise in developing enterprise level software systems. At least has participated in the complete lifecycle of three software solutions
- Proficient developing components at least in one of the following layers: data layer, business logic layer and UI layer.
- Knowledge of UML specifications. Knowledge of Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Ability to set and adhere to the project QA standards
- Ability to document effectively the developed technical solutions
We will also value:
- SharePoint and SharePoint Framework (SPFx), FluentUI
- Power Shell
- Android, iOS
- React, Angular
- GIS, Elastic Search
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Hybrid working model and 8 weeks per year of teleworking outside your usual geographical area.
Flexible start and finish times.
Personalized career plan development, training and language learning support.
National and international mobility. Do you come from another country? We can offer you a relocation package.
Lunch and gift cards.
Wellbeing program: Health, dental and accident insurance; free fruit and coffee, physical, mental and financial health training, and much more!
- ️ In our recruitment processes you will always have telephone and personal contact, face-to-face or online, with our talent acquisition team. In addition, bank transfers and bank cards will never be requested. If you are contacted through any other process, please write to our team at [email protected]
❤️We promote equal opportunities in recruitment, and we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN US
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Magdalena Kalinowska
, in charge of this vacancy.