The IT-company Andersen invites an experienced Front-end Developer (VueJs) to work on a large-scale project for one of our customers based in Georgia.
The customer is a holding company with over 1500 employees, serving up to 10,000 corporate clients and over 2000 wholesale facilities in various cities across Georgia. The daily service capacity is 1000 cars per day. The company is an official partner of over 300 global brands, including Bridgestone, Michelin, Porsche, Mazda, Shell, Toyota, and others. The holding company comprises 7 subsidiary companies representing well-known automobile and construction equipment manufacturers, as well as distributors of oils and lubricants.
The project is playing a crucial role in developing and maintaining web applications using Vue.js while working closely with our cross-functional team of designers, backend developers, and project managers to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet our products' needs.
- Developing and maintaining web applications using Vue.js.
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers to implement responsive and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Integrating front-end components with back-end services and APIs.
- Optimizing application performance and ensuring responsiveness across various devices and browsers.
- Debugging and resolving issues related to front-end functionality.
- Collaborating with the team to define and implement best practices for front-end development.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
- Experience with Vue.js, Nuxt , VueX for +3 years.
- Strong understanding of Vue.js framework and its core principles.
- Knowledge of front-end build tools and bundlers such as Webpack, Vite.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (SCSS), and responsive design principles.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and maintainable code.
- Understanding of version control systems, particularly Git.
- Experience with consuming and integrating third-party libraries and packages.
- Basic understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web security.
- Ability to work with UI/UX designers to implement pixel-perfect designs.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- English level - from Intermediate and above.
- React Knowledge: Familiarity with React is a plus and will be considered an advantage.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.