Our mission as an IT services company is to provide the best solutions to our clients around the world. We accomplish this by analyzing our clients' needs and matching them with the skills and aspirations of our employees. That's why one of our main motivations is to provide every Employee and Consultant with a rewarding experience. Joining us means being part of a community with diverse personalities. Start your adventure with ALTER SOLUTIONS!
- Maintenance and development of applications based on the .Net platform.
- Work in tandem with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- min 3 years of experience as a .NET Developer
- experience with C#, MVC, NET Framework (nice to have .NET Core)
- WebApi, WCF (SOAP, REST)
- JSON, XML
- ORM (EntityFramework)
- TSQL (CRUD, procedures, database creation)
Nice to have
- Hybrid: Warsaw
- Type of contract: B2B contract.
- Rate: up to 145 PLN net + VAT.
- Long term cooperation.
- Access to local and international projects - Clients from France, Germany, Portugal, UK and Benelux.
- Professional development support - trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, foreign language classes and soft skills trainings are subsidized up to 2 000 PLN.
- Flexibility - You choose form of cooperation: employment or business-to-business contract.
- Bonus for recommending Candidates up to 6 000 PLN.
- Fully paid Medicover healthcare card.
- Multisport card.
- Regular integration events and gifts.
- Mobility Program.
- Long-term cooperation.
If You applied for this position the Controller of your personal will be ALTER SOLUTIONS POLSKA Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Emilii Plater 10/47, Warsaw. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process and for future recruitment processes. You will have the right too choose one or both options on next page.
You have the right to access the content of your data, request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.